Managed Monitoring Services
Advanced Monitoring System (AMS) makes Real-time Monitoring of IT Infrastructure Easy
AMS is an enterprise-ready, and easy-to-use, and IT management solution that helps enterprises monitor their mission-critical applications and data centers effectively. It monitors web applications, web servers, application servers, databases, services, virtual resources, public cloud services and systems that are the lifeline of businesses.
AMS enables IT administrators and operators to have a holistic view of their heterogeneous business environment and help them detect problems before they affect end users. It also helps reduce the time to repair with an integrated management solution. With AMS Enterprise IT and data center groups can monitor the performance of their heterogeneous applications from a single web console, receive alarms when issues arise, diagnose and troubleshoot problems, track trends, and plan capacities using integrated reports.
- Integrated Application and Server Management Solution
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with no extra software purchases.
- Agentless Monitoring Solution
- Business Service Management - Meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Increase service availability and efficiency
- Have a holistic view of your business application
- Optimize resources by gaining more visibility
- Empower yourself with Business Views integrated with Google Maps
CapabilitiesApplication Server Management
- Monitor Microsoft .NET, Oracle Application Server, WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss, VMware vFabric tc Server and Tomcat servers
- Monitor over 100 critical parameters
- Monitor end-to-end J2EE Web Transactions, Java Runtime
- Availability and response time of Application servers
- JVM and Thread Statistics
- Keep track of usage and hit rates of EJBs, Servlets, and JSPs
- SAP Server
- Oracle E-Business Suite
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- MS Office SharePoint
- BEA WebLogic Integration
- Microsoft Message Queue(MSMQ)
- VMware vFabric RabbitMQ
- Monitor availability and health of servers
- Monitor Windows, Linux, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Tru64-Unix, Solaris, FreeBSD servers, Mac OS and Novell servers
- Monitor SOAP Web Services, Exchange Server, Apache, IIS, PHP and SSL Certificate
- Monitor CPU, Memory, and Disk utilization statistics
- Custom Script Monitoring
- Windows Event Log, Windows Performance Counters
- Ensure web sites run 24 X 7
- Monitor web page performance
- Record and playback web transactions
- Real Browser Monitor to monitor actual end-user transactions
- Monitor VMware ESX/ESXi servers, Microsoft Hyper-V servers and their guest virtual machines, 24 X 7
- Discover VMware resources through vCenter server and automatically categorize them into components such as data centers, clusters, ESX/ESXi hosts, VMs, etc.
- Automated virtual resource provisioning based on threshold violations
- Monitor Amazon EC2 & RDS instances and the apps running on those instances, attached EBS volumes and S3 buckets.
- Automate cloud resource provisioning based on threshold violations.
- Manage JMX and SNMP based resources.
- Monitor your Java/J2EE applications using JMX
- Monitor your network devices and applications using SNMP
- Monitor Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL and databases
- Monitor database performance and database usage
- Monitor TableSpace, SGA, and Datafile details of Oracle
- Effectively track the end user experience of critical business transactions and network services such as Ping, LDAP, DNS and Mail Server from multiple geographical locations.
- Get visibility into the user experience and take steps to improve the overall user experience of your services.
- Intelligent alarm correlation and color-coded alarms
- Get notified through e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, and Program Execution
- In-depth root cause analysis on critical alarms
- Acknowledge and add operator notes
- Integrate with third-party Management Systems
- Out-of-the-box reports and custom reports
- Reports on business application performance
- Reports on critical alarms